Value Added Support
Some companies struggle with their current program, or expanding it to new divisions, or even just moving forward with a VMS because they need a more flexible VMS support model.
XRMTM System’s VMS+ team, leveraging XRMTM System’s leading flexibility, can get these parts working together correctly.
VMS+ services can orchestrate any level of support you need from prep through go-live and operations support until you are ready to fully take charge.
Examples of XSI’s value-added VMS+ services include:
- We make hybrid support models work. As an example, we can provide you control for certain job-descriptions above predefined bill-rate, divisions, or regions while leaving the rest with MSP partners.
- Our team can implement any program mix you may wish such as different MSPs, or a mix of MSPs and Internally Managed Programs.
- We can help a third party of your choice become part of your VMS support model.
- We can also provide you with many of the support options that we offer to MSP, VOP, MVP or Staffing firms.
These services are especially valuable for customers that have uncertainty regarding their longer term support model. XSI’s VMS+ team will walk you through the pros and cons, find the right mix, assemble the players, and go the extra mile to ensure you have a successful program.
VMS+ for MSP, VOP, MVP, Staffing Firms
XSI’s VMS+ services can orchestrate any level of support and mentoring you need from prep through go-live and operations until you are ready to fully take charge.
Examples of XSI’s value-added VMS+ services for partners include:
- Customer information gathering and configuration white-boarding.
- Pre go-live data clean-up.
- Staffing Firm rationalization and contract support.
- Align third party IC Compliance or Payrolling firms.
- UAT (user Acceptance Test) scripts and testing management.
- Seasonal and vacation support… for any role.
- …or how about configuring XRMTM System to allow a third party to manage Light-Industrial staffing so you can focus on IT and professional services?
These additional value-added services that XSI’s VMS+ team provides are especially valuable for firms that are new to this space, or have strong relationships with customers who will help them grow.
The XRMTM System team consists of industry stalwarts with in-depth staffing experience who have implemented and supported many large and small MSP/VMS programs. This experience is now available to our customers and partners!